Dynamic Panel Systems (DPS)
Future-proof your user experience with SUZOHAPP Dynamic Panel Systems
SUZOHAPP’s Dynamic Panel Systems (DPS) feature the latest innovation in pushbuttons – all the adaptability of touch screens with the tactile satisfaction of mechanical pushbuttons. We remove the limits of standard LCD pushbuttons in both shape and content, utilizing a single LCD with a unique fibre optic conduit to elevate the image to the surface of the injection moulded plastic lens cap. Easily program the entire deck at once with dynamic and configurable content allowing for unprecedented interaction with customers.
- Dynamic content within a tactile format
- Ability to combine touch surface and multiple tactile video buttons all while utilizing the same LCD/TFT panel with single video input
- Decrease in maintenance and reliability concerns compared to single screen TFT/OLED buttons
- Display graphics, text, animations, video, and even highlight error states with moving colour
- Add versatility and intrigue to games to attract attention
- Innovative use of precision image transfer fibre optics
See also SUZOHAPP button decks/button bars such as the 150BTB1640.
SUZOHAPP’s DPS feature Picture Key Technology at its core. This allows the dynamic picture to be elevated to the top face of your buttons. The revolutionary space-age fibre optic conduit provides the user with excellent visual clarity and enhanced interaction. Content is delivered using a single LCD, so you can reduce your development time and programming resources.
The DPS’ modular design enhances serviceability. Individual components can be replaced, allowing for efficient repairs and reduced downtime.
Fluid Ingress Protection
The robust design has been rigorously tested to prevent fluid ingress, preserving your game and maintaining uptime.
Uniquely designed for a large variety of tactile and touch combinations. We will work with you to create the deck perfect for your next project. Prefer a single bash button with a touchscreen? All tactile with no touch? Your design possibilities are nearly limitless.
- Self-labeling buttons without the complexity or cost
- Touchscreen flexibility, with familiar tactile feel
- Optional illuminated RGB bezel
- Confidence and speed of a physical button
- Excellent visibility without glare or distortion
- Interfaces: VGA, DVI-D or LVDS
- Button interface is available in RS232 or USB
- DisplayPort and HDMI are available upon request